Thursday, August 11, 2011

A start

What do you do when given a second chance? Well, this is where i find myself at this point in my life. I remarried a little over a year ago and found myself a bit scared and confused. I am not in my twenties just starting out. I had five children at the time and had a pretty routine life for the most part.
My husband happens to be eight years younger and full of life and energy. Lets face it when you hit your thirties you tend to slow down a bit. My initial quest was to do any and everything I could too look and feel younger with him. Along the way it became something for me. I wasn’t just trying to make myself look younger and prettier to keep up anymore. I was enjoying how I felt and how the changes in my body and mental outlook were affecting me and my family. I was alive for the first time in many years.
The reason I am writing this is to share with people the changes I am making. There have been so many and it gets hard to sit and explain all that I want in a single conversation! I receive so many questions from weight loss, how to choose earth friendly and organic products to what skin cream I use. Keep in mind I use the 50/50 approach. That’s 50% good for the earth and me and 50% I’m only human and will use things that are processed and not so healthy! A good realistic balance I think. Besides we all know honey and oatmeal make a good facial, but cant touch what a little retinol can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment